Saturday, June 15, 2013

Paper Professor Layton And Luke


Paper Professor Layton And Luke - Created by pettyartist !

Author's Description

"Wow Professor! That must have been worth a hundred picarats! How on EARTH did you solve it?"

"Simple Luke, every puzzle has an answer, it just takes a little critical thinking to solve this one."



------------------


So I beat Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box todayyyy~
And I was feeling lazy, so I made paperchildren. XDD


If you're curious as to the riddle he solved there, it goes 

"My grandson is about as many days as my son is weeks, and my grandson is as many months as I am in years. My grandson, my son and I together are 120 years. Can you tell me my age in years?"

And the answer is 72. :)


Professor Layton and Luke belong to Level 5
Art by moi~

No comments:

Post a Comment