Monday, June 17, 2013

Paper Child Me Watching Anime


Paper Child Me Watching Anime - Created By P-Manwag !

Author's Description

So its 4AM. Im watching anime long into the night and the WHAM. Creativity hits! it happens far too regularly when I should actually be asleep ... anyways I set off on a perilous journey across a darkened flat to find my camera and drawing utensils and 30 minutes later. I have a mini card version of me, that is just as engrossed by the anime as real life me is. This is also an appreciation piece for the anime series Mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo? which I recently watched and it was AWESOME so Here mini Manwag is watching the ending song of that particular anime. Seriously folks. Go watch this anime series. Its totally worth it!!!

I also put paper child me in the Arsenal shirt I own. The 125th year anniversary away strip because I have my name and the number 99 on the back. Hence that design... anyways Enjoy all you happy peoples :3

No comments:

Post a Comment