Monday, June 17, 2013

An Illogical Situation


An Illogical Situation - Created By lizzib7292 !

Author's Description

I love Star Trek so much!!! Been watching the original series, it appears that I have a strange love growing for William Shatner ... but despite this Spock is still my favourite character whether it be Leonard Nimoy or Zachary Quinto there's just something about him!

This is a variation on the work of PrincessBlackRabbit she does some great art!!!

Hoping to do a few more soon, next will probably be Kirk or Bones oh... maybe Uhura or McCoy... ah there's too many!!! so keep an eye out!

Also i am currently working on a painting of Zachary Quinto which i hope to finish quite soon so watch for that :) 

Lastly I will be scanning in my Sherlock drawing and should be up sometime next week, Yay so yeah watch out for that too 

thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment