Tuesday, July 2, 2013

We Are The Leaf Men


We Are The Leaf Men - Created By Pasiphilo !

Author's Description

After watching Epic I decided to create a couple of paper minis inspired by the faery-sized Leaf Men, whose armour design I loved. Standing exactly two inches tall, this female archer and male samurai can be considered 1:1 scale.

As for the film itself, I enjoyed it overall. I wish the story had been more sophisticated, but the character designs were awesome and the animation was quite immersive. Plus, anything that combines armoured warriors with a nature theme is going get my attention. 

Artwork (front and back) drawn in Photoshop with my graphics tablet, printed on photo paper and cut out.

*Or, used as 28mm OGL-based scale miniatures, they'd count as "Large" creatures. Forest giants, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment